Our compatible remote model SR-N2 features great improvement over original Nice Flor-S remotes concerning performance and stability.
Our metallic enclosure can be very stable during long time use.
The above photos are just some of them showing the robustness and quality of our Nice Flor-S remotes compatible.
Using this method you do not need to have direct access to the control panel or receiver. However, you do need at least one original or compatible NICE FLOR-S transmitter that is already coded into the opener. Make sure to install the battery in the transmitter correctly.
1. Press the button on the new transmitter for at least 5 seconds and then release.
2. Press the button on the already programmed transmitter 3 times slowly.
3. Press the button on the new transmitter slowly and then release.
Note: Be careful not to accidentally store unwanted transmitters during remote learning procedure.
Program to Gate / Garage Door Openers the same way as original NICE FLOR-S / VERYVR / ONE remotes, please refer to your receiver’s user manual. For a typical NICE FLOX2R Receiver, the programming procedure is as follows. Make sure to install the battery in the transmitter correctly.
1. Press the key on the receiver for a moment, the LED will turn on for 5 seconds. Within this time you must do the following.
2. Transmit the code number until the LED turns off pressing any key on the transmitter.
3. Release the transmitter key and wait a second.
4. Transmit the code to confirm by pressing any key on the transmitter.
Note: The LED will now flash 3 times meaning that the operation was done properly, if this does not happen, repeat the whole procedure from the beginning. Repeat the whole procedure if you want to enter a new code number.
4. Press the transmitter button to test operation.
Note: To remove a single transmitter’s code or all transmitter codes from the receiver memory please refer to your receiver manual.
Brought by solidremote, we have posted the video programming guide of Nice Flor-S rolling code compatible remote – the ultimate low cost compatible replacement solution on YouTube.
Solidremote SR-N2 is fully compatible with NICE FLOR-S / VERYVR / ONE garage door remotes, suitable for many NICE roll up, sliding doors and slide / swing gates as well as other NICE radio entrance automations using FLOR-S / VERYVR / ONE systems.
The above YouTube video is recorded using our Nice Flor-S compatible remote and original Nice Flor-S receiver board with a yellow-cap button as programming button.
Watch dozens of different brands – ATA BFT B&D Merlin Nice Came – video programming guide online at our YouTube channel – http://www.youtube.com/solidremote
Solidremote – the low cost Nice Flor-S compatible remote China factory provider.